Laundry Operations Associate – Toronto, ON
WashBistro is seeking Operations Associate at our Toronto facility with primary responsibility to manage end-to-end laundry and dry cleaning processes to support our valuable customers. Candidates must be detail-oriented, perform tasks with minimal supervision, and aspire to grow. We are hiring for full-time and part-time shifts.
Role & Requirement
- You are highly driven and take ownership & pride in your work
- Effective English communication skills – Verbal and written
- Friendly personality and impeccable customer service
- Capable of lifting and moving loads of laundry, minimum of 20 lbs
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and move moderate distances
- Effective time management skills to complete tasks within the defined timeframe
- Creatively be able to solve customer queries and assist them as and when required.
- Quick learner and proficient in iOS and Google Play systems- training will be provided to manage POS system
- Ensure that the Customers’ Laundry and Dry Cleaning orders are accurately reflected within the system
- Manage end-to-end Wash and Fold orders to completion with a specified timeline and up to WashBistro’s quality standards
- Responsible for the overall cleanliness of the facility, including the commercial machines, on a daily basis
- Must have schedule flexibility for both, AM/PM shifts, weekends, and holidays. We do not provide Overnight shifts.
- Must be 18 years or older
Why join WashBistro?
- We invest in our team. All the hires are on T2 employee status
- Predictable morning and evening shifts. Competitive compensation between $15/ hrs. to $18/ hrs. DOE, plus tips.
- Company benefits include WashBistro credit that can be used for any of the company services, free snacks, weekly lunches/ dinners, flexible scheduling, and much more.
- Career growth advancement within the organization.
- TTC monthly commuter pass reimbursed.
- Best of all, you are part of the growing team working towards conserving water and energy – yay!
For consideration, please send your resume to work@washbistro
WashBistro is redefining laundry, with a purpose. The first clothing care brand in Canada working towards reducing the global water and energy footprint, with one laundry at a time. We are a leading laundry and dry cleaning pickup and delivery service catering to Vaughan, Mississauga, Brampton, and Toronto regions.