Effective date : September 09, 2021
These terms and conditions apply to the use of our website at www.washbistro.com (the “Website”), the Service and the smartphone mobile application (the “Application”), as well as to all information, products, services and recommendations provided on or through the Website, the Service and the Application. By accessing or using our Applications or any services provided by us, you agree to be governed by these terms of service. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE OUR APPLICATIONS OR SERVICE. Your service provider is only Washbistro Inc. (“Washbistro”), a Canadian corporation.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY.
By using our website, Application or the Service, you enter into an agreement with Washbistro (the “Agreement”). To place orders from the Website, Application or Service, you must be a registered Washbistro user. To register, you must provide Washbistro with your personal information, mobile telephone number, address for pick-up and delivery, and credit card data. Washbistro provides scheduled and/or on-demand pick-up and delivery services for laundry. Washbistro performs in-house washing and folding of clothing garments and linens that you give Washbistro for cleaning. Pick-up and delivery can be scheduled through our Website or the Application. All services provided by Washbistro to you by means of your use of the Website or Application are herein referred to as the “Service”.
You must be of legal age or older to use the Service, Website, or Application. If you live in a region that restricts the use of the Service, Website, or Application because of age, or restricts you to enter agreements like this one due to age, ou must follow such age limits and you must not use the Service and the Application. You represent that if you are an individual, you are of legal age to enter into a binding agreement, or that if you are registering on behalf of a legal entity, that you are authorized to enter into, and bind the entity to, these User Terms and register for the Service and the Application.
Minimum Order Size
Minimum order amount for Wash & Fold laundry service is $25 (applicable to Pay per Use customers only) and for Dry Cleaning service is $30. However if your minimum order value for Wash & Fold service of $25 is met, you may include your Dry Cleaning order in which case the minimum order value of $30 for Dry Cleaning does not apply. Washbistro does not combine your order with any other customer and therefore processes each order separately and charges accordingly. If minimum price level is not reached, Washbistro will apply a charge for the minimum order amount.
Lost or Damaged Items
Washbistro exercises the utmost care in cleaning and processing garments entrusted to us and uses processes, which in our opinion are best suited to the nature and conditions of each individual garment. Nevertheless, we cannot assume responsibility for inherent weaknesses or defects in materials which may result in tears or development of small holes in fabric that are not readily apparent prior to processing. We cannot guarantee against color loss, color bleeding, and shrinkage; or against damage to weak and tender fabrics; or against damage to ancillary items such as belts, buttons, beads, ties or zipper pulls. Washbistro’s liability with respect to any damaged items shall not exceed 10% of the retail value of the garment regardless of brand/condition and only upon presentation of the purchase receipt.
Any damaged items must be reported and returned to Washbistro for inspection within 48 hours of pick up or delivery of the item(s). Any lost items must be reported within 48 hours of pick up or delivery of the item(s). Washbistro makes reasonable effort to track every item that we process and will review all lost items claims on a case-by-case basis. For any items that are determined to be lost by Washbistro, customers will be reimbursed in accordance with the International Fabricare Fair Claims Guide and shall not exceed 10% of the retail value of the garment regardless of brand/condition and only upon presentation of the purchase receipt, or a collective sum of a maximum of $500. Washbistro assumes no responsibility for item(s) left with Washbistro over 30 days and you are authorizing Washbistro to donate them to a local registered charity without liability.
Washbistro is not responsible for loose items such as jewelry, watches, cash, detachable buttons, cuff-links, belts, brooches, strings, laces, hoods or loose items on or in garments. Customers are to ensure that they check such items and remove them from the pockets of their garments before giving them for servicing. Washbistro is not responsible for damage caused to the garments due to presence of any aforementioned items in their pockets or for the loss of such items. Any personal property placed in a Washbistro bag that appears to have value will be removed by Washbistro and stored for 30 days. The respective customer will be informed regarding it. If items are unclaimed after 30 days, all such property will be donated to a local registered charity. Washbistro is not liable for any personal laundry bags that are not Washbistro branded bags.
Washbistro can hold your clothes for a maximum of one week or as agreed upon prior to the commencement of service. If the period extends beyond that, then Washbistro may charge the customer storage fees of $5 per day.
Pricing and Payment
All current prices are listed at www.washbistro.com and are quoted in Canadian Dollars (CAD). All prices are subject to H.S.T. of 13%. For pricing on any unique items not listed on our website, please contact us at email@example.com.
Washbistro reserves the right to make changes to any or all prices without advanced notice. In case of any discrepancy in pricing, the online posted prices will be applied.
Quotations, if required must be requested before placing your order. In case of any order cancellation, after a pickup has occurred, a $25 charge will be applied. For quotations after an order has been picked up, please send us a request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the order is being processed or has been processed, we will provide an invoice for the order which is due and payable prior to delivery.
Payments for all orders are due before delivery. Washbistro will invoice the customer prior to delivery. If payment is not received or we are unable to complete a charge transaction as provided by the customer, then a late payment charge of 2% (compounded daily) will be applied to the outstanding balance until a payment has been finalized. The late payment fee is calculated from the delivery date set until the date of settlement.
If payment has not been received, Washbistro will contact the customer by telephone, text message or email to secure payment. Orders that have not been paid for within 30 days of the pickup date will be considered abandoned and all property will be disposed off or donated to a local charity. Notwithstanding the aforesaid, Washbistro reserves the right to pursue legal action to seek compensation for cost and damages relating to the order.
Washbistro Subscription Fee
By subscribing to Washbistro’s subscription plan you authorize Washbistro to charge your credit card on a monthly recurring basis. Any additional Wash & Fold bags that weigh beyond the subscribed plan will be charged at $1.75 per lb.
Customer (You) agrees that the Subscription plan will renew automatically unless the Customer cancels his/ her subscription. Customer may cancel their subscription plan by simply logging into their Washbistro account and going to the applicable subscription page. There is no penalty for cancelling your Subscription plan.
In the case of a customer cancelling an order(s) after it has been picked up and before the service has started; a service fee of $25 will be incurred as a “Cancellation Charge”. Orders cannot be cancelled after work to launder or clean has commenced and the full charge for the service will apply.
Missed Pick up Fee
Customer is responsible for ensuring that the laundry bags are ready/ visible for collection. A fifteen-dollar ($15) fee is assessed in the event that the Customer misses a pick up. WashBistro Valet will wait for a period of five (5) minutes before proceeding to the next pick up destination.
Though Washbistro provides Customers with unlimited rollover for any unused laundry for a given month, we do not offer prorated, or backdated refunds for cancelled subscription plan. Upon cancellation of your subscription plan, WashBistro will continue to provide your unused amount of rollover laundry for up to six (6) months from the cancellation date.
WashBistro do not provide any credits or refunds for partial month of service, upgrade/ downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. All Subscription plans are recurring and will automatically renew after the end of each paid subscription period.
Washbistro reserves the right to keep records of your garments and retain, store, display or reproduce such records which may include images or photographs, and associate such records with your name or other profile information for commercially reasonable periods for archival, inventory purposes, quality control, loss prevention, and or data collection.
All information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted to the Website and Application by viewers or users (“User Content”), is the sole responsibility of such viewers or users. Washbistro does not control or actively monitor User Content and, as such, does not guarantee and does not make any representation about the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. Users acknowledge that by using the Service, they may be exposed to materials that are offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Washbistro be liable in any way for any materials, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any materials or any defects or errors in any printing or manufacturing, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the viewing or use of any materials posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
Restrictions on User Content and Use of the Service
In using the Website, Application and/or Service You shall not:
- copy any content unless expressly permitted to do so herein;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially or ethnically objectionable, encourages criminal behavior, gives rise to civil liability, violates any law, or is otherwise objectionable; You do not have a right to make available under any law or under a contractual relationship; infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party (including privacy rights); is or contains unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations for business, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation; contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or data or the Website or that of any users or viewers of the Website or that compromises a user’s privacy; or contains any falsehoods or misrepresentations or create an impression that You know is incorrect, misleading, or deceptive, or any material that could damage or harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent their affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any material transmitted to or through the Website or impersonate another person or organization;
- interfere with or disrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website or probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- collect or store personal data about other users or viewers;
- license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Website or Application; or
- modify, translate, make derivative works of, disassemble, decompile, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Application or any software provided as part of the Website, except to the extent the foregoing restrictions are expressly prohibited by applicable law. You also agree not to access the Website or Application in a manner that utilizes the resources of the Website or Application more heavily than would be the case for an individual person using a conventional web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, operators of public search engines may use spiders or other bots for the purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials on this Website.