Delivery Personnel – Toronto, ON
WashBistro is seeking Delivery personnel with primary responsibility to collect laundry and dry cleaning from our customers and deliver clean garments from our facility to our customers’ door. We are hiring for full-time and part-time delivery personnel.
Role & Requirement
- Effective communication skills – Verbal and written
- Friendly personality and impeccable customer service
- Capable of lifting and moving loads of laundry, in excess of 50 lbs
- Clean driving record with Class G license & auto insurance required
- Available for morning and/ or late evening shifts
- Quick learner and proficient in iOS and Google Play systems- training will be provided to manage POS system
- Must possess a GPS-enabled smartphone for the company’s mobile app usage
- Must be comfortable driving medium/ large Ford Transit or equivalent company van
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Why join WashBistro?
- We invest in our team. All the hires are on T2 employee status
- Predictable morning and evening shifts. Competitive compensation between $17/ hrs. to $22/ hrs. DOE, plus tips.
- Company benefits include WashBistro credit that can be used for any of the company services, free snacks, weekly lunches/ dinners, flexible scheduling, and much more
- Career growth advancement within the organization
- Driving expenses for gas/ mileage are reimbursed
- Best of all, you are part of the growing team working towards conserving water and energy + you are not driving strangers- yay!
For consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com
WashBistro is redefining laundry, with a purpose. The first clothing care brand in Canada working towards reducing the global water and energy footprint, with one laundry at a time. We are a leading laundry and dry cleaning pickup and delivery service catering to Vaughan, Mississauga, Brampton and Toronto regions.